Subject: tlp(4) on amd64 (was: Re: 2.1-RC3 bad luck)
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Dieter <netbsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/15/2005 17:45:38
> Is there possibly a problem with the tlp on amd64? 2.0.2 doesn't talk to
> it well, either - I see the LEDs flicker, but the packets don't seem to
> be well-formed - so much so that they don't even show up as malformed in
> Ethereal.

The tlp driver is working for me, with a 21040 and -current.
It also worked in 2.0.2.

By tlp "working", I mean that ping, telnet, and ftp work.
I do not mean to imply that tlp is 100% problem free.

If tlp isn't working for you, have you tried the de driver?
Some things tlp does better, other things de does better.