Subject: Re: K8MM-ILSR
To: None <cak+news@dimebank.com>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/15/2005 23:25:09
 =

> days; there isn't *any* snapshot available (and hasn't been for a wee=
k =

> or so). Perhaps something is broken in the build?

Yep, it seems to me that the tree hasn't been in a buildable
state at the times the latest snaps were taken...  I think the
build problems have since been fixed (?).

Anyway, if you're interested in some semi-third-party bits, I've
put up my build of today's -current for amd64 (and i386) on

  ftp://quattro.urc.uninett.no/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-3.99.8/

> The 2.1 release candidate isn't working, either...

Is the problem the same as reported earlier?  I.e. "viaide0:0:0:
lost interrupt"?

Regards,

- H=E5vard