Subject: Re: net/floppy boot issues (was nvidia gig ether support)
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak+news@dimebank.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/11/2005 21:10:25
Oh. That's tlp0, not tlc0, for anyone that's really paying attention.

I ended up, for now at least, installing the 2.1-RC3 sets. Didn't really
work very well, but I got a kernel that seems to support the skc/sk
DGE-530T (Marvell 88E1011 chipset), at least to the point where it will
light up the link LED on the hub, even if it doesn't light up its own
LEDs in any way. Very odd behaviour there - I think I'll try another card...

But the file system isn't really quite right; no big surprise, I guess,
since I used the 3.0 floppies. Would really like to find the correct
sets to install...