Subject: Any experience with MSI nforce motherboards?
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@absd.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 08/30/2005 13:34:35
 	I'm looking to put together an amd64 box (initially to run i386)
 	for a remote office. Normally Id go with an Asus A8V deluxe, but
 	unfortunately this remote office is in Capetown, and I need to
 	go with what the local suppliers will provide, which turns out to
 	be MSI nforce based boards, specifically either of:

 	K8N Neo4 Platinum - nForce4 Ultra Chipset
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=K8N_Neo4_Platinum&class=mb

 	or

 	K8N Neo2 Platinum - nForce3 Ultra Chipset
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=K8N_Neo2_Platinum&class=mb

 	Have anyone run either of these boards under NetBSD, and
 	specifically does the SATA and ethernet work? Audio, USB,
 	and firewire are irrelevant to me.

 	Thanks!

--
 			   David Brownlee -- abs@absd.org