Subject: Re: Re: 'Abort' when using compat_netbsd32
To: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>
List: port-amd64
Date: 08/01/2005 23:44:30
> hum... I have untared (tar xvzpf) base.tgz in /emul/netbsd32 and made
> the link (reverse from what you say because /emul/netbsd32/usr/lib
> already existed), but it's not better :(
>
> even the `ls` commad from base.tgz fails running.
> isn't there anything to mount, like linuxproc for compat_linux that I
> may be missing ?

i think no.

it's all my mount

/dev/wd0a on / type ffs (noatime, nodevmtime, soft dependencies, NFS exported, local)

and

options         COMPAT_NETBSD32
options         EXEC_ELF32
options         COMPAT_BSDPTY   # /dev/[pt]ty?? ptys.

that's all i have in kernel that can be connected with that.

no idea why it doesn't work esp. it's static link. my binaries are dynamic
linked.

send me privately just bash binary i will check here