Subject: pkgsrc-2005Q1 binary packages for NetBSD-2.0/amd64 uploaded
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 04/09/2005 22:39:21
--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

Hi,

I've just uploaded 4447 binary packages from the latest stable pkgsrc
branch, pkgsrc-2005Q1.  I know that on this platform this may not be
such a big deal, since everybody can quickly build packages themselves,
but just FYI, they're available under=20

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc-2005Q1/NetBSD-2.0/amd64/

PGP signed checksum files are available in that directory as well.

-Jan

--=20
If you are undertaking anything substantial, C is the only reasonable choice
of programming language.
	-- UNIX User's Supplementary Documents

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr--