Subject: Re: What recent Sun Hardware runs NetBSD+X?
To: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/25/2005 04:17:23
On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:50:03AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
 [...]
> I am running amd64 2.99.16 or thereabouts on an Iwill ZMAXdp (Nforce3
> 250), as well as i386 3.99.1. As long as you don't expect NVRaid and
> the onboard Ethernet to work, the rest seems just fine. Luckily there

The onboard ethernet works for me on my nForce3 system (or seems
to; by the time it was supported, I already had ethernet cards in,
and I don't have any better place to keep them than inside of the
computer).  I never had occasion to try the RAID that it claims to
support.  Just one CPU, and it's more than fast enough for my
current needs.  (^&