Subject: Re: Adaptec SATA RAID 2410SA driver
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/15/2005 09:14:31
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:21:53 -0500
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@NetBSD.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:59:43 -0500
> I didn't get any response so I attacked the aac driver anyway.  I made
> enough changes to get it to compile but it still doesn't work.  Here
> are the diffs.  The card is still nor recognized though.  Any
> thoughts?

OK, still no response.  Let's try another attack plan.  Can I just run
the i386 version of NetBSD on amd64 hardware?  If so then I can get this
box up and running while trying to fix this code.  I did try that but
while it booted and ran, I seemed to have odd problems.  Perhaps I had
the two architectures confused.  Should I try a clean build and
reinstall?  Note that I do need to run -current since I have the vge
NIC.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/