Subject: AMD64 MOBO
To: None <port-amd64@NetBSD.org>
From: Joel <joel@moonstoneservices.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 02/04/2005 10:19:28
Hello to the list.

I am new to the list and NetBSD.  I am currently building a new computer
and will be using an AMD Athlon 64 with NetBSD.  Either I am looking in
the wrong place, or I'm just not seeing the information I want.  I would
like to know what is a good MOBO for this combo and maybe more important
would be what MOBO should be avoided.  I would like some thoughts on
this matter from the list or please point me in the general direction to
find this info.  AMD has a page which will suggest MOBO for use @

http://www2.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/1,,30_2252_869_9460%5e9461,00.html?1081352043

Now what I really need is which ones are best for NetBSD.

Thank you for all your help in advance and you are free to reply off
list if you want to.

Joel Leland