Subject: NetBSD .iso do not work with (Arima RioWorks HDAMA | Accelertech AT02161) motherboard
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Lixfeld <jason+lists.netbsd@lixfeld.ca>
List: port-amd64
Date: 04/24/2004 13:17:22
I've got a machine here with a motherboard that apparently has two
names.  It is known as a "Arima RioWorks HDAMA"
(http://www.rioworks.com/HDAMA.htm) and also as a "Accelertech AT02161"
(http://www.accelertech.com/products/motherboard/ATO2161.php).  There
seems to be an issue getting the board to read these install .isos.
here's a thread from a guy who was having exactly the same problem as I
am having now
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-amd64/2003/11/16/0000.html)

Every suggestion listed here is something I have already attempted so
I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge of a specific fix.
Alternatively, there were references made to doing a netboot install.
This is something I would like to know how to do but I can't find any
specific information on how to perform an amd64 netboot install.

Can anyone give me some pointers in either direction?

Thanks in advance...