Subject: Re: emacs
To: Stephen Degler <stephen@degler.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 01/10/2004 13:01:01
On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 01:28:18PM -0500, Stephen Degler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This seems to be working (compiled and is editing code).  Also in configure

...ook.  I didn't see the "port-amd64".  (^&  Okay, nevermind my question about
where it was in response to.

I filed a PR with patches, but that's been about a month, so I'm not sure if
it is going to be committed or not.  Given that the GNU/LINUX people have also
patched it, we may end up just inheriting whatever is done for the next update.
(If I recall the GNU/LINUX packaging, they disabled alloca(), so we may need
to re-enable that.)