Subject: Joystick support?
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 11/01/2003 20:33:41
For the past couple of months, I've been spending some time on a better-
licensed GLUT-compatible library.  (Old GLUT's license does not permit
for others to work on it, it seems, and the original author hasn't touched
it in about 5 years.)

I wanted to recompile the library on my amd64 system, but am stymied by
the lack of joystick includes.  Personally, I don't care about the
joysticks, but...  Was this just an oversight?  Or is the omission of
the headers deliberate?

Since I don't intend to *use* the joystick code, it should work to
supply the NetBSD/i386 headers, but as a matter of correctness, I'd
like to know if there's something better to do.