Subject: Re: shlib support in amd64?
To: Bang Jun-Young <>
From: Frank van der Linden <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 10/23/2003 14:03:07
On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 04:06:30PM +0900, Bang Jun-Young wrote:
> Is it true that amd64 port doesn't have support for shared libraries?
> At least say so, but I
> can't believe that since I saw lots of lib*.so's in a snapshot made
> recently.

Huh? That table must be *really* out of date.. there's been shared lib
support since.. I can't even remember. Back in the days when it
only ran on the simulator it already had shared library support..

I should look at that stilly table and update it.

- Frank

Frank van der Linden
NetBSD. Free, Unix-like OS. > 45 different platforms.