Subject: new snapshot available
To: None <>
From: Frank van der Linden <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 10/21/2003 23:19:04
I've put a new snapshot at

	[MD5 (amd64-2003-10-21.iso) = 380d931d6eaddc2a8c39830c5a9a9ca4]

This is a bootable ISO image with a complete snapshot of NetBSD/amd64.
It includes everything that a NetBSD platform comes with (X, toolchain,

This image fixes a few bugs, such as signal problems, and problems
with X apps sometimes crashing.

There's one issue that I know of: some of the pthread regression tests
in src/regress fail (they hang). I'll look in to this.

- Frank

Frank van der Linden
NetBSD. Free, Unix-like OS. > 45 different platforms.