Port-alpha archive

Re: NetBSD 10.0_RC1 on AlphaServer DS25... no boot

The first thing I want to do is to update it to NetBSD 10.0_RC1, since the last upgrade was almost exactly a year ago. I built a GENERIC kernel from

It was actually running a kernel from May, 2022. A year ago was this:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-alpha/2022/12/27/msg001271.html

I can do lots more to test it now, including booting off of NFS, since the machine is no longer doing things that people would complain about if the machine were offline for a while :)

John