Port-alpha archive

Re: Yes, NetBSD still boots on pretty ancient Alphas...

Very nice!  I'm hoping to pull my old alpha gear out of my closet soon and get it in a workable state and would like to throw something like NetBSD on it.

Thank you,

Robert Parkhurst
Owner / Manager
Digital Synapse, LLC
C:  512.621.9981

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 9:13 AM Dave McGuire <mcguire%neurotica.com@localhost> wrote:
On 7/7/21 11:00 PM, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Alas, I don't have an TC systems, but I recently got my hands on an AXPpci33, and it still boots and runs:
>
>       https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=6150
>
> (Rooting on NFS over a DE204 for now, because I want to image off the VMS install on the SCSI disk before I nuke-and-pave over it... hoooo boy is that painfully slow!)

  This is very nice to hear. :-)

           -Dvae

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ