Port-alpha archive

Re: Soon to be free AlphaServers

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 08:36:29AM -0400, outro pessoa wrote:
> Have you thought of donating them to all three of the BSD organizations
> sans Dragonfly?
> This would allow more work to be done by a larger collective group.

Sure, I'll put them on the list, including DragonFly (we got some great pkgsrc
developers from them), right after the DEC-related groups. In the end, as long
as their new home is not the bin or the scrap metal plant, I would be happy. I
am prioritising their availability to official developers and such first,
though.