Port-alpha archive

Re: static link csh/tcsh dumps core

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Martin Husemann wrote:

I am still looking for someone who has a copy of the alpha ELF ABI (or
remembers it well enough) to finally solve this issue.

Was there ever an ELF ABI for the Alpha? I certainly don't remember ever seeing one (but there's lots of things I probably don't remember anymore).

Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Operations Consulting,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA