Port-alpha archive

Re: devel/boost-libs-1.53.0 won't build on alpha

On Mar 7, 2013, at 16:47, Dave Huang <khym%azeotrope.org@localhost> wrote:
> Should alpha be added to the package's NOT_FOR_PLATFORM? BTW, I don't
> see any m68k support either, but I haven't tried to build it on a 68k

Or if there's a way to disable the build of Boost.Context on platforms
where it's not supported, that'd be even better… I don't know much
about boost; I just want the package because it's a dependency of some
other package (which works with an older version of boost, so I assume
it doesn't use Boost.Context).

INet: khym%azeotrope.org@localhost |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 37 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++