Port-alpha archive

Alpha firmware update (was Can't get Alpha to boot...)

I finally got my SRM firmware updated. I thought (there I go again - I should always know that thinking causes trouble) that firmware update CDs which had a lower version number than the firmware I already have would also have lower version numbered firmware. Oops.

I found a version 5.7 firmware ISO and it upgraded my SRM to version 72.1:

AlphaStation 400 4/233
Console V7.2-1 Mar  6 2000 14:46:15

The version 5.7 ISO is here:

Thanks, everyone!