Port-alpha archive

Free UDB (Multia) in San Diego

I'm doing some closet-cleaning, and am getting rid of my Multia. It's free for the asking, and it's the 166MHz version with 64MB RAM, SCSI controller, and PCI slot (currently filled with a Matrox Millenium II, which is yours if you want it!). I can throw in an NE2000 PCMCIA NIC if you like also.

The system works great under -current, including truecolor X11 using Xorg and the Matrox card. The floppy drive sounds a little funny (I bet it doesn't work, but it probes okay!), and the CMOS battery has been replaced with three AA batteries (don't forget to change them!). The 300MB SCSI drive and netbooting both work fine, so it's easy to get up and running with NetBSD on it.

It's pretty heavy, so unless you want to pay exorbitant shipping fees, I'd prefer it go to a good home in San Diego, CA. Shoot me an email if you're interested!

        ScottE
        scotte%warped.com@localhost