Port-alpha archive

Re: xorg for alpha: it's there !

>>>>> "mb" == Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> writes:

    mb> Now before alpha can be switched to xorg we need to support
    mb> the turbochannel video adapters driven by XdecNetBSD or
    mb> XalphaNetBSD.  I think the easiest would be to convert the
    mb> kernel drivers for these to wscons and use xorg's wsfb but
    mb> I've not way to test this.

I have a PCI TGA card I can mail to someone who wants to work on it.
It's max 1280x1024 24-bit TGA with 15-pin VGA jack.  You can keep it.
But it's PCI, not turbochannel.