Port-alpha archive

Re: Configuring Serial Printer - DEC 3000 Model 700 / NetBSD V4.0

---- Johnny Billquist <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> wrote:

> In your printcap, you indicate that the spool directory should be
> /var/spool/output/lpd, while you appear (from you comments) to have
> created, and expect the spool directory to be /var/spool/lpd
>
> That will make things break.
>
> Start by fixing that detail, and see what happens next.

Fixed.  Thanks for pointing that out!

> Also, when you spool something, the file should appear in that
> directory, otherwise something isn't working right.

Nope. Nothing appears in that directory.  I'm working remotely from work right
now.  I'll have to check everything else (like the printer itself) tomorrow
when I get home.

Thanks again for all your help!

--
Micheal H. McCabe