Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:29:56 +0200
From: Hölscher <hoelscher-kirchbrak%freenet.de@localhost>
To: cctalk%classiccmp.org@localhost
Subject: First Northern Germany DECnet Party

First Northern Germany DECnet Party, who wants to join?

Who wants to install, configure, network, cluster or program ALPHAs,
MIPSen, VAXen and PDPs just for fun together with 10 to 20 other DEC
enthusiasts for a day or two?

We want to join everything running on DEC hardware or talking DECnet,
including simulators (e.g. simh).

Beginners are welcome!

Everyone brings along his computers and together we will build
something really nice! Maybe there will even be some VAXstations to
lend for the event.

If there are enough persons willing to participate I will arrange a
large room and other things needed ...

Beside the activities mentioned above there are further things planned:

- Barbecue
- Hardware/Software/Manuals Swap
- Talk, Discussions, Helping each other, ...

A possible date would be the weekend 18./19.10.08.
The location will be in the "Weserbergland" a little south of the town
of Hameln. Details will follow when I know more!

Please let me know if you would like to come!

Ulli
The VAXorcist

P.S.
I really do not know how many persons might be interested, but as a
precaution I want you to know that I will limit the number of
participants to a maximum of 20.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen