Port-alpha archive

Alpha DS20s and associated external storage available

Hi all,

Several Compaq DS20 servers are available for free in the San Jose/Silicon
Valley California area. There is also a LARGE amount of external associated
disc drives available.

> I have a number DS20s (~16) plus
> DEC storage arrays with 9GB drives (total > 1TB).
> Free for
> pickup in San Jose (ie you come by my storage unit and haul
> off what
> you want...sorry no shipping and no delivery).  Any of it
> that's left
> after 8/23 will be scrapped.
>
> They were pulled working years ago, but they've been
> moved a couple of
> times so I don't know the actual operating condition.
> I also don't
> know what's in 'em (except that they're pretty
> max'd out) so don't ask
> about specific configs.

All are rack mount form-factor. No front bezels.

Note: LOCAL San Jose CA area pickup only before 8/23. No shipping, no delivery,
no holding for future pickup - sorry. First-come, first served.

Please contact me off list if interested. If the community could use these that
would be great.

Cheers,

Lee Courtney