Subject: Re: Replace AS200 power supply with ATX?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Emil Skoeldberg <emil.skoldberg@nuigalway.ie>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/06/2007 16:24:49
Miles, der Mouse, Anders,

Thanks for clearing this out for me. I still have not got it to work
though - the PSU does not power up when I try to switch it on. I have
checked the connections, (after getting a multimeter), so my suspicion
is that it could have something to do with the PS_ON and/or PWR_OK
connectors. Does anybody know if they do - and how to wire them in
that case?

Cheers,

Emil