Subject: Re: PWS onboard tlp not working?
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Wolfgang Rupp <rupp@chello.at>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/20/2007 10:18:13
Am Donnerstag, den 19.07.2007, 15:16 -0700 schrieb Aaron J. Grier:
>  I haven't tried fixing the port at 100baseTX yet.

Ahhh, I _knew_ "ewa0_mode" was not all I did back then. I also set the
port speed and mode on the switch manually, and in Tru64 the transport
parameters where set to the console values with lan_config. In NetBSD
this is done with ifconfig.

At bootup, the connection would be lost for a few seconds, while the
OS initialised the network card. But the switch would not hickup and
the connection was reliably established with no real delay.

Wolfgang