Subject: Free Intergraph PBXGi graphics card
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Wareham <chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/01/2007 18:17:56
I have an Intergraph PBXGi graphics card which is surplus to
requirements. I pulled it from my Alphastation 500 when I replaced it
with an Elsa Gloria card. The PBXGi seems to consist of two cards in one
- a 2D Cirrus Logic based one and some special Intergraph 3D one that
includes what looks like two memory sticks under a removable cover. I've
put some (largish) pictures of the card online:

   http://www.chriswareham.demon.co.uk/intergraph1.jpg
   http://www.chriswareham.demon.co.uk/intergraph2.jpg
   http://www.chriswareham.demon.co.uk/intergraph3.jpg

It doesn't seem to work with XFree86, neither NetBSD's xsrc or Mel
Kravitz's patched versions.

If anyone is interested in the card, it's yours for the cost of shipping
(I'm in the UK, but the card isn't heavy so it shouldn't be expensive to
ship internationally). One final thing, the machine came from the
Williams Grand Prix racing team, by way of an atomic research facility
near Oxford in the UK. Not sure what either of them were doing with it,
but I think this was a seriously high end bit of kit when it was new!

Regards,

Chris