Subject: Re: Could run NetBSD 3.x or 4.0 on AlphaServer 2100 ?
To: Gianluca Bonetti <gl@decadence.it>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/10/2007 18:51:36
As you may have read in earlier threads on this list the SMP functionality
of NetBSD isn't really stable yet. Even if you get a kernel that boots,
you should expect the occational hang... If you're interested in trying
Tru64 Unix which is supported contact me off list and I'll make CD images
and the necessary PAK's available.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Tue 04/10/07 at 9:49AM PDT

Killing is wrong.
 		-- Losira, "That Which Survives", stardate unknown

*                        Cell :   +46(0)70 677-0210
* Anders Hogrelius, MSc  Phone:   +1(714)408-7868
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail:  anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:     http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN                 SkypeID: ahogrelius