Subject: Re: Continued problems with SMP on NetBSD/alpha
To: Tonnerre LOMBARD <tonnerre@thebsh.sygroup.ch>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/19/2007 20:52:18
I'll check this on my box as soon as possible. I've had random crashes
with the SMP kernel too and the NIC is a 10MBit DEC chip card. There are
other issues as well and they too sem to be related to the PCI bus.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Mon 02/19/07 at 11:49AM PST

"The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity."
"And in the way our differences combine to create meaning and beauty."
 		-- Dr. Miranda Jones and Spock, "Is There in Truth No Beauty?",
 		   stardate 5630.8

*                        Cell :   +46(0)70 677-0210
* Anders Hogrelius, MSc  Phone:   +1(714)408-7868
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail:  anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:     http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN                 SkypeID: ahogrelius