Subject: Re: Silo overflows
To: Dieter <netbsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/03/2007 23:39:01
On my 264DP it seems to be related to the MP code as it runs without any
problems with a uniprocessor kernel. There are other issues as well as I
can't have a CD-ROM connected to the IDE interface. If I do the SCSI
drivers can't find the disks and the box panics when I try to boot. Again
this is only with the MP kernel and not with the uniprocessor kernel.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Wed 01/03/07 at 2:35PM PST

Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically.  You must rely on
your human intuition.
 		-- Spock, "Assignment: Earth", stardate unknown

*                        Cell :   +46(0)70 677-0210
* Anders Hogrelius, MSc  Phone:   +1(714)408-7868
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail:  anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:     http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN                 SkypeID: ahogrelius