Subject: Re: Any known issues with NAT?
To: Jonathan A. Kollasch <jakllsch@kollasch.net>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/30/2006 01:21:25
Nope, net.inet.ip.forwarding = 1, thus IP forwarding is on. Since I wrote
the mail I've found out that the problem lies in the tun interface which
doesn't work as it's supposed to. After recompiling the kernel with tap
instead everything works.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Fri 12/29/06 at 4:19PM PST

Worlds may change, galaxies disintegrate, but a woman always remains a
woman.
 		-- Kirk, "The Conscience of the King", stardate 2818.9

*                        Cell :   +46(0)70 677-0210
* Anders Hogrelius, MSc  Phone:   +1(714)408-7868
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail:  anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:     http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN                 SkypeID: ahogrelius