Subject: Alpha Trading?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/07/2006 02:02:45
Hello,
I've an alphaserver 2100 550MP I bought some time ago when I was going
to use such heavy iron. Anyone on Long Island (New York
Nassau/Suffolk) willing to trade for another Alpha? I'm looking for
something like one of the Workgroup servers (800 or 1200) that can run
OpenVMS or NetBSD. It hasn't any drives, but powers up (I'll double
check it before finishing).
Thanks

--=20
If work and leisure are soon to be subordinated to this one utopian
principle -- absolute busyness -- then utopia and melancholy will come
to coincide: an age without conflict will dawn, perpetually busy --
and without consciousness.

 -- G=FCnter Grass