Subject: Re: unusual panics on NetBSD/alpha 3.0_* and 4.0_BETA
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 10/07/2006 21:20:31
Jason Thorpe writes:
- On Oct 6, 2006, at 8:32 PM, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'm running NetBSD/alpha on an assortment of alpha
- > hardware, but mostly DS10L's. One of them, running 3.0_STABLE
- > (circa 26 July 2006) is seeing the following panics on a
- > semi-regular basis: (dmesg in the first attachment)
- Please file a PR using send-pr and include this information. It
- points to a bug in the SACK code.
Done. PR kern/34751
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
SCSI is *NOT* magic. There are *fundamental technical reasons* why it is
necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and then.