Subject: final offer: anyone need 4100 mem/cpu boards?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 08/30/2006 08:28:59
Scrounged from a dead AlphaServer4100 carcass:

  - CPU board, 533MHz 21164/4MB cache, part# B3005-CA (quantity=2)

  - memory board, 50ns EDO memory, part# B3032-GA (quantity=2)

These are located in Silicon Valley, USA.

Free to any good NetBSD home -- all I ask is repayment for shipping.

Last time I posted these I got a couple of "maybe interested" flavor
emails, and the only other serious inquiry had to defer for unrelated
reasons.  So if you're on the fence, please take them!

If they're unclaimed on Monday they'll go to the equipment recycler.

cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| The way to get things done is not to    ||
|| Systems Administrator   ||| mind who gets the credit for doing      ||