Subject: Re: LInux emulation question
To: Emmanuel Kasper <kdev@no-log.org>
From: Emmanuel Kasper <kdev@no-log.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/11/2006 00:20:09
make World in xsrc/xfree/xc/ made a fine XFree86 alpha binary in
/usr/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver. However the S3 virge was not a good
bet as the X startup hangs the machine on starting XFree86 -configure
with a funny pink screen.
I might try with a Matrox Millenium since they're just sold 1 € on ebay.
Manu