Subject: Re: How to install NetBSD on XP1000?
To: Aleksandar Janicijevic <ajanicij@yahoo.com>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/30/2005 01:03:18
Hi Aleksandar,

First of all, you need to change the firmware in your alpha to SRM or
change the setting to SRM if it has Alphabios. I don't have any experience
with the XP1000 so I can't be more specific. Perhaps someone else on the
list can provide more info. Once you've done that, you should be able to
boot the CD directly without any boot floppies.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Thu 12/29/05 at 4:00PM PST

Extreme feminine beauty is always disturbing.
		-- Spock, "The Cloud Minders", stardate 5818.4

* Anders Hogrelius       Cell :  +46(0)70 677-0210, +46(0)70 884-2775
* Tessingatan 12         Phone:  +46(0)8 501-64524, +1(714)408-7868
* SE-72216 Vasteras      E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SWEDEN		 Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/