Subject: which of these alphas should netbsd be able to support?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Stromberg <strombrg@dcs.nac.uci.edu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/12/2005 14:19:59
The group I work in has 9 alpha's that we want to move off of Tru64 to
something else that's POSIXy.

The models we want to switch are:

Model AlphaStation 200 4/233
Model AlphaStation 255/233
Model AlphaStation 255/300
Model COMPAQ AlphaServer DS20E 666 MHz Model COMPAQ Professional
Workstation XP1000 Model Digital Personal WorkStation 433au

Is there anyone out there in netbsd-alpha-land, who knows which of these
would be supported by netbsd-alpha? I wouldn't be surprised if no single
invidual knows about all of these, so if you know one or more of them, I
hope you won't hesitate to contribute the part you do know.

Just a quick note on where netbsd stands in this selection process: we're
thinking primarily about gentoo (linux) and netbsd at this point.

Thanks!