Subject: Tru64 - Off topic...
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-alpha
Date: 03/27/2005 21:02:17
Can anyone help me out??? When trying to install Tru64 5.1A I found out
that there is a scratch in the CD and that parts of it can't be read.
Anyone out there who can help providing a iso image of the first/boot
CD??? Please contact me off the list directly.

Cheers,
Anders

--
This mail was sent on Sun 03/27/05 at 10:59AM PST

There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy.  There is
nothing good in war.  Except its ending.
		-- Abraham Lincoln, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5

* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN