Subject: Re: DMA and interrupt errors on DS10?
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 02/13/2005 14:29:08
Manuel Bouyer writes:
- On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 03:49:59PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I've got a stack of DS10L's sitting about here, and they
- > all do this "degradation dance" during the first access.. Once
- > they've done that, they run just fine..
- > And some of them have 80wire cables (round cables with
- > external shielding) and I still see the degradation.
- Probably a problem in the driver then. Is there some programming docs
- available for these chips ?
I don't know.. I certainly don't have them.
According to SRM, the chips are ``Acer Labs M1543C IDE''
Does that help any?
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
"You can start by removing your clothes.";
"Not without flowers and dinner." - Franklin and Ivonova on Babylon 5