Subject: Re: a serious XFree86 trouble
To: Lars Nordlund <>
From: David Hopper <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/06/2005 15:25:26
I can't comment about the 164LX, except to say that there's quite a lot
about X + the 164LX on the mailing list.  I am using a
currently-available ATI 9200 SE PCI card in my 600au, with
NetBSD-current and the default XFree86-4.4.  Works right out of the
box, as it were.

Begin with the mailing list.  Apologies for the mangled URL: