Subject: Re: Upgrade snag with tlp0 in Alpha PWS 433
To: None <>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/29/2004 13:45:14

>>>>> "mk" == Michael Kukat <> writes:

    mk> As said, my 2 MIATAs have fine network access

    mk> Does the other cable end show some link LED or so?

yeah, but his is 10Mbit/s and yours is 100Mbit/s.

I also had problems with the onboard ethernet in Miata.  According to
this post:

I think there are multiple revisions of Miata some with BNC, some with
some without 100mbit/s.  These are weird interfaces PHY-wise, and it
sounds like there was some regression, maybe just that media ``mask''.

The auditing that is conducted on slot machine software in the U.S. is
significantly more meticulous than what is done to voting software.
		-- Bruce Schneier

Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (NetBSD)