Subject: Look Inside To Discover How To Buy Xmas Gifts For F'ree
To: None <list@mundo-r.com>
From: None <pamwhite@eyeonspecials.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 12/02/2004 16:56:29
          THE SECRETS OF DOWNLOADING ALMOST ANYTHING AND
   EVERYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLE WANT FOR F'REE REVEALED
          AND MADE SO SIMPLE IT WILL ASTOUND YOU!

Would you like to buy Christmas gifts for f'ree in only 3 easy and simple
steps and save 100's or perhaps 1,000s of dollars?

Or perhaps you don't need Christmas gifts but would like to save a ton of money
on the things you rent and purchase.

Or maybe you haven't been able to buy or rent the things that you want for
yourself, your kids, or your family because it just gets too expensive.

Well now you can get what you want when you want it - for f'ree and we've made
it so easy and fast that it will astound you. If you can open an email (and
obviously you can!) then this will be a piece of cake.

As a member of Unlimited Downloads - the premier downloading club on
the Internet - this is what you could be getting for f'ree in just a few
minutes from now in 3 simple and amazingly easy and fast steps:

Anything and everything you could possibly want in,

* Music & MP3's
* DVD Quality Movies (including "XXX")
* Video & Computer Games
* Software
* TV Shows
* Song Lyrics
* Audio Books

Then make your own CD's, DVD's, and Game Discs - complete with cover art -
easily in 2 easy steps from our membership pages.

All completely safe and legal!

Plus if you are one of the 1st 200 people who join today you get an additional
bonus package worth over $300!

Start saving hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars today! Get the things you
want and need now! Buy your Christmas gifts for fr'ee!

Just go to:

http://www.eyeonspecials.com/146.html

Regards,

Unlimited Downloads Customer Service

Ps. We have set everything up for you. It's simple, easy, fast. All you need
to do is join and start downloading. Start saving hundreds, perhaps thousands
of dollars today! Get the things you want and need now! Buy your Christmas
gifts for fr'ee!

To purge your email address from our database, go to:

http://www.eyeonspecials.com/away.html