Subject: Re: Fixes for TGA driver in XFree86
To: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/26/2004 16:58:58
Hi !

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Miles Nordin wrote:
> Are you fixing Roland's wscons-based server (XalphaNetBSD or
> XdecNetBSD or something), or are you fixing the TGA server in
> /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86, which is the one for Linux that accesses the
> PCI bus directly?  I think there is confusion because there are two.

"okay, i started fiddling around now. Current first improvement in the tga
driver in XFree86 (tested on NetBSD/alpha 2.0RC4):"

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX