Subject: Re: weird panic with wm(4) on alpha using i82542 card
To: NetBSD/alpha Discussion List <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 11/19/2004 07:25:03
--Apple-Mail-73-164135587

On Nov 18, 2004, at 11:40 AM, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> [console]<@> # ifconfig wm0 inet 205.207.148.230 up
> wm0: unable to load rx DMA map 1, error = 35
> panic: wm_add_rxbuf

EAGAIN -- insufficient resources for the request.  This could
technically happen with any network interface, and this lack of error
recovery path is something I've often groaned about (especially since
I'm the one who wrote that code in ~every network driver :-)

send-pr it, please...

         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>

--Apple-Mail-73-164135587
	name=PGP.sig