Subject: StorageWorks SWXRC-05 info needed....
To: NetBSD/alpha Discussion List <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 10/12/2004 21:16:52
This may be a wee bit off topic, but you're the most apropos group of
folks I know to ask such a question:

Can anyone give me any information, manuals, etc. for the StorageWorks
SWXRC-05 controller?  I've now got a SWXRA-YY pedestal with such a beast
in the bottom of it and I'm searching for some more detailed technical
information about it.

One thing in particular that I need is the pinout for the console port.

It appears to be a true RJ-12 plug (6-conn, i.e. 6P6C) with a standard
centre oriented latch (I guess DEC finally learned the MMJ offset latch
was a really bad idea w.r.t. parts and crimp-tool availability!).

--
						Greg A. Woods