Subject: Re: how to create bootable netbsd disk from Tru64 UNIX?
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 09/19/2004 19:21:51
[ On Sunday, September 19, 2004 at 21:09:50 (+0200), Jochen Kunz wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: how to create bootable netbsd disk from Tru64 UNIX?
>
> Is this just a good, old StorageWorks Building Block? They are cheap on
> epay... Or is somthing fancy new from HP?

No, they're the new/current HP StorageWorks trays/carriers for 1"
low-profile SCA drives (for the 4300 series shelves, etc.).  They're the
black ones with the red tab on the release handle....

I can find lots of blanks on ebay for a dollar or so, but no carriers.

If anyone knows a third-part manufacturer of these new SW carriers
please do speak up and let us know where to find them!

--
						Greg A. Woods