Subject: Re: ES40, ES45, etc. support?
To: None <port-alpha@NetBSD.ORG>
From: r.o.s.s <myNameHere@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/16/2004 22:39:34
> From: "Greg A. Woods" <woods@weird.com>
>
> What are the chances of getting support for current production HP
> AlphaServers in NetBSD?  E.g. ES45, ES47, etc.?

The chances are 100% once you arrange access or send us a development
system. If neither is possible, I've done a number of ports just by
taking a shot at it and having someone else boot test kernels. That
works as long as the new box is not wildly different in some way.

> Has anyone tried booting NetBSD on more modern and larger AlphaServers?

Not me. Why are you asking about these? Do you have any?

>:::

        r.o.s.s