Subject: HBOS plc Automated Email Administrator
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org>
From: HBOS plc Email Administrator <smtpadmin@hbosplc.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 05/20/2004 11:03:10
--_-==6CB25DD41GG20247==-_

The content of the following email has been checked by the HBOS plc
systems and has been found to contain an attachment which we have deemed
necessary to block at this time.  As a result the email has been
returned to you.

<port-alpha@netbsd.org>
Mail Delivery (failure ay@bankofscotland.co.uk)
The content of the following email which was sent to you has been
checked by the HBOS plc systems and has been found to contain an
attachment which we have deemed necessary to block at this time.

This message may have contained a virus.

<port-alpha@netbsd.org>
Mail Delivery (failure ay@bankofscotland.co.uk)

--_-==6CB25DD41GG20247==-_

 welcome. (MMS v5.6.0)); Thu, 20 May 2004 11:03:05 +0100
 insmtp22.bt.net with esmtp (Exim 3.36 #1) id 1BQkGC-0002Ra-00 for
 ay@bankofscotland.co.uk; Thu, 20 May 2004 10:54:45 +0100