Subject: Re: Symbios Dual SCSI + Ethernet card status
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-alpha
Date: 04/05/2004 16:23:52
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 wrote:

I built a custom kernel that only had the one SCSI adapter configured so
that the system would boot without needing to get around the problem using

Would you mind disclosing that code? I have a pretty good idea of what it
is, but would really like to be sure before building a kernel. Can you
comment on the overall stability of the system with that kernel? Did you
still have ethernet connectivity?

I probably know less about this issue than you, but would like to give it
a shot as well. I can't imagine NetBSD not working on a piece of hardware
as common as these cards.

Thanks for your time.

        Timothy Lee Roden
        Applied Sciences Division